Warm up your tongue with the tongue twisters.
- Eddie edited it.
- I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
- Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear.
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
- Seven witches watch seven Swatch watches. Which witch watches which Swatch watch?
Are you into fashion?
Today, you’ll have three exercises on the topic.
Match the words with their definitions. You’ll need them while watching the video.
Start with the words you know for sure. You’ll eliminate them and it’ll be easier for you to complete the match.
Watch the video about an unusual gentleman and answer the questions. Choose the right option.
Eliminate the options which are incorrect for sure.
Answer the questions.
To answer correctly, repeat the words and the grammar pattern of the questions in your answers.
- What is fashion for you?
- Are you fashion-conscious?
- Can you wear anything that is out of fashion?
- What do you think of the people who are the height of fashion?
- Do you know any victims of fashion?